BOOST THE VALORIZATION OF YOUR ENERGY TECHNOLOGY
CALL OPENS 18 MAY 2020
APPLY BEFORE 18 JUNE 2020
The Lab to Market (L2M) program is the XRE4S technology scouting program
L2M PHASE 1
PRE – SCREENING OF TECHNOLOGIES
Pre- screening on technology assessment, market opportunity and analysis of IP status & strategy
A maximum of 20 technologies participates
L2M PHASE 2
Deep and focused assessment of the technology innovativeness, feasibility and market potential.
A maximum of 10 technologies participates
TIMELINE PHASE 1
TIMELINE PHASE 2
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE CALL
- The call is open to all the research group members of the XRE4S. An informative list of the research groups members can be found in the web https://xre4s.cat/membres/
- The technologies presented should be in the energy field or have an energy application.
- Each research group can present a maximum of two technologies to this call
- Each technology presented to the call must have the authorization to participate by the head of the research group or the principal investigator identified as a representative for the XRE4S.
- There must be a person/team committed to interact with the consultants (attend meetings, give feedback) for each technology.
Participation rules for the “Lab to Market (L2M) 2020 Program”:
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
JOIN THE Q&A WEBINAR ON MONDAY 8th JUNE AT 12h